Top 5 Cars with the Best Resale Value in 2017
One of the biggest things that we think about when it comes to buying a new or certified, preowned car is what the resale value of that car will be or won’t be. We ask around and hunt and punch a bit and we try to locate that one car or truck that fits the aspirations of what we want, and that will meet all of our requirements, and that will have a good resale value too. Our mission is to find something that is a good car or truck, and that we also won’t lose a lot of money on.
This article shows the top five cars and trucks that hold their value the most. All of these vehicles are available today and are pretty easy to get ahold of, and for a combination of reasons, these cars and trucks in particular tend to resell for closer to their original price than other vehicles do.
Five 2017 Models with Great Resale Value
Listed below are the five best resale cars and trucks produced in 2017:
- The 2017 Toyota Tundra. With a starting price at $30,020, the Toyota Tundra retains a 49% resale value after five years of average use of the truck. Though Toyota has a small share of the American truck market, the Tundra is still one of the most sought after trucks. The Toyota Tundra has excellent towing capabilities, can take a huge payload, and is overall a phenomenal work truck, even after five years of dedicated service.
- The 2017 Jeep Wrangler. With a starting price at $23,995, the Jeep Wrangler retains a 51.1% resale value after five years of average use of the Jeep. The Jeep Wrangler is all but iconic and legendary, and this vehicle is the authority name in American off-roading. This beautifies aren’t exactly practical, but they do hold their value!
- The 2017 Chevrolet Silverado. With a starting price at $32,720, the Chevrolet Silverado retains 51.1% resale value after five years of service. This truck is almost identical to the GMC Sierra, but the Silverado is far more popular and sought after. It simply comes from a brand that is in more demand. The truck has excellent options, and is a workhorse vehicle.
- The 2017 Toyota Forerunner. This a starting price at $34,210, the Toyota Forerunner is not a cheap SUV. However, the SUV retains its value better than others do. The SUV retains no less than 54.5% of its original list price after five years of use. The Forerunner has gone down in history as being one of the most reliable SUVs out there, and this model is no different. The vehicles are very reliable, and the Forerunner holds its value because of how long they last.
- The 2017 Toyota Tacoma. With a listing price of $24,120, the Toyota Tacoma retains an impressive 58.4% of its value after five years of service. This model has been decked out with options, and people often choose it because the name Toyota means durability, and that’s a big deal in the truck industry. The Tacoma is actually strong enough too that it can just begin to compete with some of the bigger trucks.
Of all of the Battle Creek, MI car dealerships, Professional Automotive Sales is the most thrilled to provide you with excellent service and great pricing options. Professional auto sales are a part of our name and a part of our mission, and we seek to provide the best service. For a car or truck that will retain its value, call us today at (844) 582-6845.